But sometimes, you may want to play laser tag somewhere else for you birthday, youth group, camping trip, bar/bat mitzvah, or graduation party. Heck, we’ve been to wedding receptions and county fairs with our laser tag equipment.
Our pro-grade high-tech equipment can be used indoors or outdoors, day or night. You can play your favorite missions in your backyard and enjoy most of the premium features you get when you come to Frontal Assault, including:
The Frontal Assault Advantage
- Red dot scopes on every laser tagger
- Realistic weight, look and feel
- Multiple sound effects let you know when you’re hit and when you tag an opponent
- Ranges of up to 300 yards
- Single shot, burst shot or full auto
- Adjustable stocks
Frontal Assault is like playing “Call of Duty” with live action equipment. Play outdoors at a campground, backyard or park. Or set up your field indoors. We’ve used ballrooms, gymnasiums and other large rooms. You can fill an area as large as 6000 square feet with our safe, light-weight obstacles.
The Domination Box
For most events, we’ll bring out our giant domination box to play domination on your field. Dominate is one of our favorite missions at Frontal Assault ripped right from your favorite first-person shooters. It’s challenging to play but easy to learn.
Our glowing domination box lights up to show which team controls the box. Digital scoring lets you know who is winning at a glance.
It’s an excellent addition to your party or event.
|Birthday Party Pricing|
|10 Laser Tag Guns|
|A variety of missions based on space and age of players|
|90-minutes of Unlimited Play (may switch out players)|
|4 complimentary obstacles|
|$300 plus tax|
|Each additional Half Hour: $50|
|15 Obstacles: $50|
For group events or longer events, please contact us for pricing and availability.
- You can have up to 30 simultaneous players depending on size of space
- Suitable for ages 7 and up (great for teens or college students!)
- Electricity required to before event to fill obstacles
- If playing outdoors, you will be required to secure any permits or permissions necessary from local governments or homeowner’s associations
- Outdoor events will continue in light rain and snow